The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...

Go down 
+42
Arzon
Hereafter
Orkayl
Rafel Xavian
Matte_Black
ElderJames
Aohh
Garbon
Selven
Lednik
Pyara_Raga
Darka
TheJW
Ivyrane
Launa Starfall
Stryklone
archifikos
HDubNZ
vlak
JotOrSeth
Mli
WesleyP.
sleepntherain
Jester
Rayviin
Aldemarran
Ty-Odi
JedinWaiting
Coldhart
Kai-Sun
SVTCarnage
Mongo
Zepour
azarhal
Godric_Barbarosa
Velaxi
Lanius
Horeon
Aylin
Dresgar
Grome
Schwendo
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 pm

I can only speak for myself (and by proxy where the guild will be, if they wish to remain in the guild unless we make two,) by my mains and the guild I create won't be on a PVP server. I personally love pvp and have done it extensively in the past, but I cannot knowingly force my guild mates that I'm bringing from wow and other places onto a pvp server when some have expressed inclinations for PVE realms because they dislike PVP servers.

I of course would make alts on the RiG community server, should it come to pass that it would not be where I found Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:42 am

I'll put ya on list 2, Kai. Ty and the gang haven't announced the server type for RiG. We can always change it " on the fly " Wink
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:05 am

Oh, Schwen, put me as "Guildless", since that's what I'm going with until I actually get into the game.

I'd like to cast my vote for pure RP... I myself would prefer PvP, but I didn't want to lose Kai-Sun over such trivialities :c
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:23 am

Most of the other Crazies who are not on R.I.G. have said that they would prefer a PvE server, however most also noted that if we create this really great community on one server, they would be willing to roll anywhere.

I myself want a PvE server, but that will take a backseat to the R.I.G. community server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:22 am

I'm really on the fence about this. I'd like to say that I'll roll wherever the rest of RIG rolls. But my experience on a PvP server with my last MMORPG literally caused me to quit playing the game altogether...and I'm slightly afraid that rolling on a PvP server (even with the RIG community) may cause me to burn out and quit playing TOR where I may have continued to play had I not been on a PvP server.

I feel so confused! Maybe I'm doing it to myself! I shall think upon this and hopefully have an answer soon so I can see my own name on the list!

On a side note I believe this was a great idea to be able to see where the community stands on this!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 am

Well I am very much with the majority Smile

Server type makes no odds or sods to me hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Thx Jedin!

Cold's right, The Crazies are pretty much a PvE community guild. We want to join up with the RiG affiliated community/main server, though. We really hope all this will "work itself out"

I'll put you at the bottom as "undecided". Don't forget, there is no "wrong list". We're just trying to put names/players behind all those numbers. Smile

Ty, Gotcha on list #1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm

In the end though I'd say I'm really not that worried especially with how the RiG is overall. We'll get it worked out and we're going to have a great deal of fun!

Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:09 pm

I really don't know what I'll do.
I want to go where the comunity goes but I really don't want to play on a RP server. :\ Every RP server where I tried to play ended up to be the worst thing ever. : (
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 pm

If I were forced to play on a Open World Forced PvP server it would lead to me quitting the game inside of a month or two. Therefore, and with much regret, I would have to label myself as limited in how far I will follow The RiG.

Aldemarran (Unaffiliated/ Does not want to play on a PvP server, RP preference)

If The RiG were on a PvP server I would probably create an alt to come "wave the flag" as it were.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Lanius wrote:
I want to go where the comunity goes but I really don't want to play on a RP server. :\ Every RP server where I tried to play ended up to be the worst thing ever. : (
Why so? I have never played on a RP server.
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Grome wrote:
Lanius wrote:

I played on a RP and in a RP-PvP.
On the pure RP server the players were always more interested in RolePlaying than in learning how to play... there was no real raiding or PvP. :\
On the RP-PvP it was better, I was on a nice guild that used to raid and all, but they were the only ones on the server and eventualy they migrated to a non-RP server to raid more.

I'm not a RPer, so when I play on those servers I feel like I don't belong there.
One day I was questing and some guy came to me and said:
- Hey, do you RP?
And I said no... So he said:
- Then why are you on a RP server?

Since that day, I never played on a RP server again. lol :\
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
In the end though I'd say I'm really not that worried especially with how the RiG is overall. We'll get it worked out and we're going to have a great deal of fun!

I could'nt agree more with ya' brother Kai' SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Rayviin

Rayviin

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 am

You can put me in the first group.

Guild: Undecided
Preference: PVE but willing to try any.
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:17 am

I'm up for the first list ,sofar i have played pve and pvp servers and both worked out fine.

undecided as far as guilds go

Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am

Lanius wrote:
Grome wrote:
Lanius wrote:

I played on a RP and in a RP-PvP.
On the pure RP server the players were always more interested in RolePlaying than in learning how to play... there was no real raiding or PvP. :\
On the RP-PvP it was better, I was on a nice guild that used to raid and all, but they were the only ones on the server and eventualy they migrated to a non-RP server to raid more.

I'm not a RPer, so when I play on those servers I feel like I don't belong there.
One day I was questing and some guy came to me and said:
- Hey, do you RP?
And I said no... So he said:
- Then why are you on a RP server?

Since that day, I never played on a RP server again. lol :\

I understand your concerns. Many MMO RP'ers are total wimps when it comes to the game itself.

I'm not trying to convince you, but I'm just saying, you can trust a whole lot of us RP'ers to be good at the game, too... I promise Wink
Back to top Go down
sleepntherain

Ingame Characters
Character Name: undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:40 am

This is probably my first post on the forums but i plan on going wherever the RIG is going (hopefully RP-PVP) but wherever will most likely work. So you can add me to the first list. Will be a Imperial Agent main as of now and probably wont change.
Back to top Go down
WesleyP.

WesleyP.

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 am

First Group for me, too, please.
Guild is also undecided, if i join One at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOldPipes
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 pm

put me down on the go with community list

my own preference is a RP-PVE EU based server tho
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Gotcha Mli,

I'll do the "time zone/continent" server in a list post at a later date Smile.
Back to top Go down
JotOrSeth

JotOrSeth

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh boy.

As a first timer MMO noobie Very Happy I would say PVE would suit me better, but with the RIG community, even a challenging, aggressive PVP environment would be awesome and fun. So I would be going in with the community Smile and undecided guild.

I hope we don't experience too much timezone issues when the game launches.
Back to top Go down
vlak

vlak

PostSubject: PLAYER LIST THAT ARE JOINING A "RiG or Not RiG" SERVER THAT FITS THEIR PLAYSTYLE (I/E PvP, PvE, RP, etc...)    RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:35 pm

PLAYER LIST THAT ARE JOINING A "RiG or Not RiG" SERVER THAT FITS THEIR PLAYSTYLE (I/E PvP, PvE, RP, etc...)

please put me on the above list.

My guild and I will be playing on a PVP server. We absolutely LOVE PEHVEHPEH!
Back to top Go down
http://myveterans.org
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 am

Count me in for PvE first, RP second, PvP third and preferably a server that attracts New Zealanders and Australians. I will be trying to steer my countrymen and the poor Australians to a RIG server however.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

As someone who is interested in RP I'd be interested to see where the RP guilds currently in the RiG community fall on these lists. Will they decide to go to an RP server even if the majority of this community is on a non RP server?
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Not sure if there will be actual RP servers yet. They said there will be PvP and PvE servers but no mention of RP. We'll have to see when they release the info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next