The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...

Go down 
+42
Arzon
Hereafter
Orkayl
Rafel Xavian
Matte_Black
ElderJames
Aohh
Garbon
Selven
Lednik
Pyara_Raga
Darka
TheJW
Ivyrane
Launa Starfall
Stryklone
archifikos
HDubNZ
vlak
JotOrSeth
Mli
WesleyP.
sleepntherain
Jester
Rayviin
Aldemarran
Ty-Odi
JedinWaiting
Coldhart
Kai-Sun
SVTCarnage
Mongo
Zepour
azarhal
Godric_Barbarosa
Velaxi
Lanius
Horeon
Aylin
Dresgar
Grome
Schwendo
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Yeah, It may just be that a ton of RPer's just call a server "a RP server"....Kind of like Starsider in SWG. Everyone knows thats the primary RP server. But, its not designated as such Smile.
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm almost certain that I'll join a R.i.G. server... If my RL friends do not I will probably follow suit, but as I know only one person who may try the game, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to bring him over to a R.i.G. server.

Even if my main is not though, some alts definitely will be bounce
Back to top Go down
Stryklone

Stryklone

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Before choosing a server type I'll have to wait and see if there will be any servers without Real Money Transfer. Chances are an RMT/MT announcement will only be made very close to launch.

Server preference won't matter if I'm not playing the game. Wink

Last edited by Stryklone on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Launa Starfall

Launa Starfall

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Launa Starfall
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: -

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I would love to join the first list (community list):

- No guild yet selected (looking carefully at all options)
- Preference RP/PvE server
Back to top Go down
Ivyrane

Ivyrane

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm

I don't think that PVP situation is really absolutely clear and confirmed for now (open-world, consensual or forced) so I am not sure as to which server to choose. Forced PVP doesn't work for me (would most probably have my butt handed to me by a 3-year old Smile), but if it's consensual I might consider, cos then I might actually learn something Razz

For now, just to be on the safe side, I would choose a PVE server, preferably EU because of the time difference. It would be lovely to meet some R.I.G. members there bounce . Guild - no idea yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey Ivy,

Which list would you like to be added to?

List 1: is the list that, regardless of playstyle, the RiG members are joining for the community as the "most important". We also list server preferences there. List 2: is the list for players who value playstyle over community. I/E they cannot tolerate a certain server (if such will exist) based on a single playstyle.

There is no "right or wrong" list. Its just personal opinion. Smile

You would either be,

List 1: (Ivyrane/ guild undecided/ PvE preference)

or List 2: (Ivyrane/ guild undecided/ Does not want a PvP server)

As far as the time issue, we're going to tackle the server type first, then work on the time/continent issue Smile.

Hope that clears up the lists for ya a bit Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivyrane

Ivyrane

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Hey Ivy,

Which list would you like to be added to?

Thanks for the explanation Very Happy. For me the community is definitely the most important. That's why I am here actually Smile - so I guess the first list bounce . And then when the game is out we will see what happens Very Happy .

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:42 am

Kk, gotcha np Smile
Back to top Go down
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Sons of Ziost

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:42 am

Think I'm going to have to start on second list. While I am willing to play PvP, being on a dedicated PvP server is not what is best for my guild at the moment. That sentiment may change between now and release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 am

kk, Got it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 am

Hey Schwen, little update after I talked to the guild. While PVP is a big factor for us, we decided that a server with forced pvp (no flag option) is no option for us. Sooo until we know more about servers, I guess you can move me to the PVE preference section Smile This would change, of course , if the only pvp on pve servers was instanced in 4vs(8v8) battlefields.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 pm

/pointsup Gotcha,

The list is real flexible, hehe. I put you in your own section til' you/your guild decided further. Gotcha..you are now up on the PvE preference list Smile.

Danke!

/pointsdown Gotcha Gotcha Godric Smile

I understand 100%. I hope we make sure everyone is as "spot on" in their playstyle preferences. It will clear up a ton of red tape once we get into the next nightmare of "Time Zone/Continent Specific" servers.../shudders

Last edited by Schwendo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Schwen, if we are adding preferences put me down for an RP preference but still on the community list. I prefer RP servers for 3 reasons.

1. I find the community on them more mature
2. I have never run into a problem not RP on an RP server
3. I think we'd be excluding some good RP guilds from RiG if we weren't on an RP server.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Add Darka to the Role Play list thanks
Oh and with Force Academy

DarkaHatOAwesome
Back to top Go down
Pyara_Raga

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm

I suppose I'll post about myself and the wife. we are:

Pyara_Raga and Tariah and we would like to play with the community. undecided about a guild and undecided about a server.
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Undecided yet, but tending to PVE. WoW's formula with optional pvp (flag) + battlegrounds is perfect for my taste. Still, if the community decides to go PVP server, ill probably give it a try. But knowing myself too good, i doubt ill last there for long.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:16 am

Gotcha Lednik,

I put you under list 1 and PvE for now. If you would like it changed later, just post it here...thx for getting on the list! Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 am

Well, so far it's looking like a PvE server for the main RIG server. Really wish more would post up in here. We have over 200 members and not even 1/4 of that posting replies yet for the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I think I've neglected this thread, shame on me! Suspect

So, where will I be playing? I'm hoping for servers with no segregation, but lately I've come to expect it'll be PvP servers and PvE servers. To me that's the worst part of TOR right now. I like to PvP from time to time and even when not PvPing I love the war going on in the distance. I want both /pout

I'm gonna have to put myself on the undecided list, I guess. I'm following my guild anyway.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Gotcha Selv', I'll put you on list #3 ....Once we get some more RiGer's posting in here, I'll start to break down the lists to percentages. That way, at a glance, you can see who prefer's what...

You're right Cold, I hope more post here. Its ok though, we hacve time pimpness! /hi5
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 am

Selven wrote:

I'm gonna have to put myself on the undecided list, I guess. I'm following my guild anyway.

The guild will most likely try it's very best to follow the RiG, which is why I've been trying to get some of the other members from WoW and such on here so they can get to know everyone. I think pretty much any of them would follow me to the ends of the earth and back, through fire and brimstone if I asked, and they're really an open minded bunch when it comes to picking stuff like this since they're a bit more concerned with the actual people and not the specific ruleset.

Some are vehemently against pvp servers, and I can't blame them. I know we're striving for the best community we can (and we're AWESOME IMO) but I can't really make decisions for everyone. I'm not trying to separate Serenity from the RiG ideal, but as a GM I tend to have to take into consideration of my guild moreso over my own desires (which is flexible, cause I can play on any server type and be 100% fine.) It's mostly an on going process as we learn more information from Bioware about what exactly their rulesets will pertain to.

I'm not super worried overall as there is time to discuss the matter with everyone, game is still a bit a ways out and people have time to really think about the issue.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 am

We'll work it all out. Ty is confident, as am I. Smile

I have a "predict'schwen"...Da' Crazies & Serene ones WILL play on the same server...muuahahhahhahaa....MUUUUhahahahhahaaa....MUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA...
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Schwendo wrote:
We'll work it all out. Ty is confident, as am I. Smile

I have a "predict'schwen"...Da' Crazies & Serene ones WILL play on the same server...muuahahhahhahaa....MUUUUhahahahhahaaa....MUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA...

I certainly hope so! I mean, who'd wanna miss out on the fun?

/closes eyes and goes hmm .. hmm...

I see a Mirialan walking along a small path in the outskirts of town minding her own business. I see a Sith Inquisitor and a Jedi Knight moving towards eachother, quickly closing the distance between them with sabers lit. The Mirialan turns around when the silence is shattered by a scream. "Kai! You scu(Selvan profanity filter activated), c'mere and give an old Crazy a hug!"
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

ROFLMAO!! Selv'!

And, you know thats EXACTLY how it will happen (Cept with just a little bit less "homo-erotic" undertones (no offense Cold')....Most likely a "bro-hug" and a Jawa Beer(tm)..Wink

And Selv', you've only met about 1/5th of us knuckleheads...Lakvin...oh man, and Danwe...Ticklemittens.....we definetely have some "characters" in our crew!

I also added the percentages of the RiG preferences at the bottom on the main page here. It looks nice too!
Back to top Go down
Garbon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Garbon
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Put me on the follow the community list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next