The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Update 02/18/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Friday Update 02/18/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Update 02/18/2011   Friday Update 02/18/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Fan Friday

Nice new concept arts and smillies!

Studio Insider & Q.A.

Quote :
Q: How friendly will this game be for solo players in the endgame? (asked by Benjamin)

A: The Old Republic has a lot to offer to players with many different playstyles, and we want to make sure there’s something fun in the game for everyone. Even if you don’t want to join a guild or participate in Flashpoints or other multiplayer content, we’ll have plenty in store to keep you entertained!

I haven't looked at the forum, but I know a few people who are probably raging right now...
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Friday Update 02/18/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Update 02/18/2011   Friday Update 02/18/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Q: Will players ever be able to make storyline decisions so radical that it changes their Faction alignment? (asked by Aaron)

A: At this time, we don’t plan on allowing characters to change faction as part of the class story.

Q: Is there a jump button? (asked by Phillip)

A: Absolutely! Exploration and basic movement in the world definitely have to be fun on their own. Obviously, we expect players to be engaged in Combat and Story for most of their game time, but you will still need to get around and figure out how to get places. If you can’t jump, that takes away a lot of the “realism” of exploration.

LOL. I just died.
Back to top Go down

Friday Update 02/18/2011
Page 1 of 1