The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 am

Ok all you opportunistic trackers out there! Send out your Probe Droids, and chat about your class in here!

RiG BOUNTY HUNTER Players:

Tee-Glow-

Here's the info off of the main SWTOR site on the Bounty Hunter:

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/bounty-hunter

The BOUNTY HUNTER
Carrying on a professional legacy

Updates will be in Aqua31
Last Update: November 12!

General

• Starting Planet: Hutta
  • BH "heirs to a professional legacy".Holonet
  • BH is always packing heavy firepower but always has a variety of tricks and gadgets ready to go.
  • BH fights in close quarters when necessary.
  • Equipped with the most advanced weaponry on the black market.
  • Technology is the main weapon for the Bounty Hunter, using all the latest black market gadgets to catch his mark.Holonet
  • An awesome idle emote of jetpack and checking arm datapad. Pax wlkthr. 1:02-1:07
  • The Bounty Hunter is a Fearsome Tracker and Master of The Great Hunt. Holonet
  • Male Bounty Hunter will be played by voice actor Steven Blum. Wikipedia Entry
  • "Bounty Hunters have three role-playing options - efficient, merciless, and sympathetic - and just like Mass Effect, the soppier options are delivered with in-character cynicism."-Eurogamer
  • There is a Bounty Terminal confirmed. "-I also saw a bounty terminal, which when I clicked on it gave me some text about a bounty I could do, and I could either take the bounty or pass on it. I passed."Gameplay Hands on by Brandon Miletta<LI sizcache="9" sizset="46">The bounty board is for quests killing NPC's, at least in this build of the game. DarthHater Podcast 39

• Bounty Hunter Ship footage!!! Img
    The ship was shown inside and out throughout the crew skills overview video. Crew Skills Overview

Story

• Bounty Hunter's work for the bad guys, but they’re not necessarily bad guys themselves. -Daniel Erickson BH Dev Blog
  • This is the class for someone who wants to run into combat guns blazing, but have gadgets to fall back on in emergencies.
  • The Starting Bounty Hunters Story Arc is called 'The Great Hunt' - Developer Walkthrough
  • In regards to the Bounty Hunter story "If you want to talk tone, you have a western... ...the Bounty Hunter is the bad guy with a gun who is going to roll into town and try to show the entire galaxy that he is the best that has ever lived."DarthHater DanErickson Int.

Weapons

Armor

• Official Bounty Hunter Armor Progression Teaser VideoMedia Section
  • Cutting-edge protective heavy armor.Holonet

AbilitiesDarthHaterBHPost

<LI sizcache="9" sizset="60">The bounty hunter utilizes a heat system. So rather than having to worry about energy or mana, the bounty hunter must maintain a low equipment temperature. Eurogamer

• Vent Heat - Bounty Hunter vents all heat built up from firing weapons, and reducing heat to 0 and allowing the Bounty Hunter to cause a second round of havoc without waiting for heat to disperse. Instant. 45 sec cooldown. cooldownSWToR-Station
  • Shoot - A default shot from the Bounty Hunter’s blaster.
  • Rigid Shots - Bounty Hunter fires 4-5 shots at the target. 4-7heat. SWToR-Station
  • Missile Blast (Wrist Rocket) - Fires a rocket at an enemy, doing a high amount of damage and knockdown to the first target, and a lesser amount to enemies within a 5m radius. The ability can hit up to 3 targets. 60 Heat. Instant. Cooldown: 15s Darthhater
  • Rail Shot - An extremely damaging attack that can only be used against stunned/sleeping/or burning enemies. Videogamer GDC Article
  • Electro-dart - Fire an electro dart out of your bracer at the target that causes them to be overloaded with electricity and stunned for 5 seconds.
  • Death From Above - The Bounty Hunter flies to a safe distance and lobs missiles at the selected ground region. All targets in this area take damage. The first rocket knocks all targets to the ground.Combat Video DarthHater
  • Grapple - single target grappling hook that pulls the enemy to your feet, knocking him down; there is a rocket blast in the video, but I can't confirm if it's part of the same ability Developer Documentary #4(1:48 & 3:27)
  • Jetpack Rush - single target jetpack charge that knocks down your enemy, seemingly with a shoulder rush and/or uppercut Developer Documentary #4(2:15)
  • Cryo Blast - either single target or a Flamethrower-like AOE cone that freezes an enemy/group of enemies into ice; does not break on damage Developer Documentary #4(3:06)
  • Cross Firing - cross your arms over each other, shooting pistols at a seemingly faster rate Developer Documentary #4(3:30)
  • Concussion Rocket/ - backpack mounted rocket that knocks down Developer Documentary #4(4:17)
  • Power ShotSpecial blaster attack that does moderate damage.SWToR-Station
  • Energy ShieldA shield surrounds the Bounty Hunter absorbing a percentage of incoming blaster fire (energy damage). Lasts for 30 seconds.SWToR-Station
  • DeterminationRemoves all movement impairing effects.SWToR-Station
  • Chaff FlareFires several flares at the target area revealing any stealthers. Flares last for 10 seconds.SWToR-Station
  • Oil SlickThe Bounty Hunter fires oil out of his left bracer in a cone in front of him. Targets affected are snared and have their elemental resistances lowered.SWToR-Station
  • Electric ShieldA shield surrounds the Bounty Hunter that returns a small electric charge as damage to all attackers. Effect can only occur once every 2 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds.SWToR-Station
  • Rocket PunchClose range attack that knocks the target back and does light damage. Useful when enemies are close and the Bounty Hunter needs to establish range.SWToR-Station
  • Interceptor ShieldThe Bounty Hunter engages his shield generator to lower his threat on any targets that hit the shield. SWToR-Station
  • Thermal DetonationLob a thermal detonator at your target sticking to them and exploding for high damage when they die. Target must die within 15 seconds for the explosion to happen.SWToR-Station
  • 'Sticky Grenade' - A versatile grenade that sticks to your target. Note: Has been seen in walkthrough to open locked doors)((This ability has not been seen used by a BH in any recent builds, may have been removed in favor of another class))
  • Recharge and Reload - A gradual health and mana restorative akin to eating or drinking in World of Warcraft. accompanied with an animation of the bounty hunter tuning up his or her jetpack and flamethrower Channeled 15 sec. 1 Minute Cooldown.Gamespot Article

Playable Species

Companions

<LI sizcache="9" sizset="86">Mako - Part of your first "team", Mako is "a little genius" from Nar'Shadaa, she provides intel and tech. Picture1 Picture2 As seen in 2009 PAX Demo

• Skadge - A large Houk. Seen wielding a fancy looking vibroblade and a single pistol in video. Crew Skills
  • 2V-RB - Appears to be some type of protocol droid (walking on two legs, no noticeable weapons). Appeared in Crew skills overview video Crew Skills

Advanced Classes

• "Advanced Classes" have been confirmed as Powertech and Mercenary. The Bounty Hunter will be able to select either Powertech or Mercenary, as their advanced class, allowing the player to customize their abilities going down two distinct paths.
  • Each advanced class will then have three "skill set" trees to select their abilities/specializations from.
  • Two of the Advanced class skill set trees will be advanced class specific, while the third one will be the same for all bounty hunters and will contain shared skills, which will advance the core skills of the Bounty Hunter in general.Game Systems - Advanced Classes
  • Powertech

• Flamethrower
    • Defense / Energy Shields
    • Tank

• Mercenary

</LI>

Outfitting

Gameplay Footage Links

• Bounty Hunter and IA questing together at E3 videoE3 footage
  • Bounty Hunter introduction and starting zone gameplay at PAX 2009PAX Video

Additional

• All abilities are only up to level 8
  • Thank you Hoviator for providing an awesome template.

*Not *all* information is explicitly confirmed by DV, just shown in pictures/videos/etc

Last edited by Schwendo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Troian Johnson
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 pm

WOOT!! Hurray for Bounty Hunters!! Guess I'll be one of the only ones rolling one when ToR launches Razz Figured everyone and their mom is gonna have a lightsaber so Razz
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:32 pm

cant wait for 50 variations of bounty hunters with the name Dawg when servers come up lol
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 am

ROFL Mongo!!

That reminds me of the 2nd Family Guy(tm) Star Wars special. All the BH's lined up...Bossk...Dengar...DAWG...The Boba Fett chicken...and Raggety Andy! lolol
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Schwendo wrote:
ROFL Mongo!!

That reminds me of the 2nd Family Guy(tm) Star Wars special. All the BH's lined up...Bossk...Dengar...DAWG...The Boba Fett chicken...and Raggety Andy! lolol
sadly i know the scene your talking about, and when i saw it the scene from South Park where Cartman is dawg and his music is playing flashed through my head
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am

Close enough! hehe That one's funny too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...   BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOUNTY HUNTER CORNER...
Page 1 of 1