The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System

Go down 
+2
Kai-Sun
Variable
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System Empty
PostSubject: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Greetings RiG guilds!

In an effort to inspire camaraderie within the membership, Reign is on the verge of rolling out our new Master/Apprentice and Trials system. The full details of this system can be found here, but essentially veteran members will be taking newer members under their wing and running them through a series tasks and trials. Sample tasks include signing up here on the RiG forums, or “gathering intel” on other guilds. Once SWTOR launches, the scope of these will expand to include in game tasks.

One goal of this system is to reach out into the greater SWTOR community and establish relationships with other guilds who are interested in helping us facilitate this system. If interested, the veteran member would communicate with the host guild point of contact and explain the nature of the task given, and the Apprentice who is to be sent their way. The POC would communicate any special guild guidelines that may be present (such as specific areas the Apprentice should post or what have you). Additionally, this process is designed to accommodate any similar system the host guild might have so that there can exist a reciprocal relationship between guilds.

The main thrust of this thread is to find out what interest is out there and to field any questions regarding how our system works. To that end, please feel free to raise any questions, concerns or comments and I will be happy to field them to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Variable wrote:
Greetings RiG guilds!

In an effort to inspire camaraderie within the membership, Reign is on the verge of rolling out our new Master/Apprentice and Trials system. The full details of this system can be found here, but essentially veteran members will be taking newer members under their wing and running them through a series tasks and trials. Sample tasks include signing up here on the RiG forums, or “gathering intel” on other guilds.

I'll have to look into this and talk it over with those in guild, it's a good idea especially if it can make the RiG a stronger place through multi guild co-operation like we're already trying to achieve.

Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

I'll have to look into this and talk it over with those in guild, it's a good idea especially if it can make the RiG a stronger place through multi guild co-operation like we're already trying to achieve.

Thanks Kai!! If you notice the sample set of tasks we have identified in the system description, several of them are diplomatically-based, all in an effort to get to know others outside of our own guild, which in turn is a step in establishing cohesiveness and unity amidst the community we wish to be a part of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 am

Ditto to what Kai said!

I'll be in PA over the rest of the week, but I'll get with our other Crazy leaders about this Reign! /hi5
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Ditto to what Kai said!

I'll be in PA over the rest of the week, but I'll get with our other Crazy leaders about this Reign! /hi5

Wear thermals man! Take it from me... my nipples could cut glass over here right now.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

Arzon wrote:
Schwendo wrote:
Ditto to what Kai said!

Wear thermals man! Take it from me... my nipples could cut glass over here right now.
Theres a visual Mongo did not need Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System 607527
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 am

ROFL! Will do Arz'...I hope it snows...nothing like a Snowy WWII Battle!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Kai, Swchen - PMs inbound Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Enrollment opens up tonight for our guild members. As a result, be on the lookout for an influx of Reign members on these boards in the coming weeks!
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 am

Good to see your M/A up and running, like yourselves we offer the same and after running it for 4+ years its been great system but not with out its challenges
You also run a system similar to ours, being a RP based guild we are always up for other guilds to work along side with of both factions for story wise and RP based interactions ( aswell as PvP and all that comes with rival faction encounters etc)

We run story arcs that will operate on top of the RP content the game will have just as an extra added bonus for members who want to be inovlved we see it happening like this;
You're doing your thing, Training your Apprentice, but the Council have come across a Sith organisation helping out local Pirates, given the players a chance to interact if they want, this also opens the door for the otherside to do their thing too, then say they are at the cantina getting pissed as jedi do, and they met someone, a smuggler, they ask why they are here, they tell them about the Sith activity and the Smuggler joins them on their quest, its a small story that has the potential for a " rolling stone" effect Smile

We would be interested in looking into things, but nothing final until we have some more solid information on the game etc ( servers especially)

Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm

System doesn't look so bad overall, would probably have to tweak it if we do adopt something similar. As said in PMs though, willing to help any guild with this endeavor as much as we possibly can so that they can be utterly successful and help build excellent community foundations that the RiG is striving for (and has already achieved on many different levels.)

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Well thats why we are here
I dont subscribe to the BS about having to hate others because they are not in a guild, or that you shouldnt group or play with non guildies,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System   Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign Guild Partnerships and the M/A System
Page 1 of 1