Respect In Gaming
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Crafting- A First Look

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DeaconX



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-11-13

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 am

azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
This adds to the whole feeling of being the captain of your own ship and crew.

Corrected.

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 240514

It is now. Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 4686

afro


Boba is the perfect slave master.

Actually he's pretty indifferent about it according to the books hehe... I didn't have a Han Solo so... I'll go with this one... Star Wars Corsair captain ftw Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 30344

Boba didn't like his Slave 1?

Boba liked 'Slave Girls' a lil too much Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am

DeaconX wrote:
azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
azarhal wrote:
DeaconX wrote:
This adds to the whole feeling of being the captain of your own ship and crew.

Corrected.

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 240514

It is now. Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 4686

afro


Boba is the perfect slave master.

Actually he's pretty indifferent about it according to the books hehe... I didn't have a Han Solo so... I'll go with this one... Star Wars Corsair captain ftw Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 30344

Boba didn't like his Slave 1?

Boba liked 'Slave Girls' a lil too much Wink

/Climbs atop the pyramid, hoping Selven gets the whip out.

And don't make afro Shaft come and settle this, he will! Hes one bad...
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-11-11

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

Grome wrote:
I don't think diplomacy will be necessary to reach max alignment.

It's true that the companions do grind instead of us, but you gotta get the materials somehow, right? Plus, in the end we care about what we do (and we do not grind, ergo this is an improvement as far as I am concerned) and for all we know our companions could just be buying the stuff on some black market, the lazy bastards.

Paladin, those are some interesting questions. Something I (and others) have been wondering about is this: Will there be some mechanism to prevent people from sending out all companions on all chars they have?
I wouldn't like to see people leveling one toon after another just so they can send out a larger number of companions.

Usually crafting is one of my main reasons to play any MMO, thats why i am really concerned about how all this would work. I mean, yes, grinding materials could be boring, BUT... lets be honest - sending your companions to get what you need is equivalent to clicking "i want materials" button. And if getting materials is so easy and effortless, their prices on AH would be very low. Which means the goods produced with this materials would be very cheap too. And this could severely undermine the whole economy. I wonder how Bioware is going to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Paladin

Lord_Paladin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 34
Location : Georgia

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dayn
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 am

Lednik wrote:
Grome wrote:
I don't think diplomacy will be necessary to reach max alignment.

It's true that the companions do grind instead of us, but you gotta get the materials somehow, right? Plus, in the end we care about what we do (and we do not grind, ergo this is an improvement as far as I am concerned) and for all we know our companions could just be buying the stuff on some black market, the lazy bastards.

Paladin, those are some interesting questions. Something I (and others) have been wondering about is this: Will there be some mechanism to prevent people from sending out all companions on all chars they have?
I wouldn't like to see people leveling one toon after another just so they can send out a larger number of companions.

Usually crafting is one of my main reasons to play any MMO, thats why i am really concerned about how all this would work. I mean, yes, grinding materials could be boring, BUT... lets be honest - sending your companions to get what you need is equivalent to clicking "i want materials" button. And if getting materials is so easy and effortless, their prices on AH would be very low. Which means the goods produced with this materials would be very cheap too. And this could severely undermine the whole economy. I wonder how Bioware is going to deal with that.

I see what you're saying, but that's what always kept me from doing crafting. I always hated having to go and look for that one item I never had enough of. Or I would go to craft something I wanted, and be 1 thing short of whatever. Now I can say "Hey, Companion, go get me some more X" and then I can go run a mission, and when I'm done, my companion comes back with it and I can make my item.

This system might actually get me into crafting.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Posts : 570
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 39
Location : Bristol, England

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 am

Wanna no something scary?

I forgot I posted this ages ago, hehe....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=70372

I was not quite right, but not far off, on how crafting was gonna work in SW:TOR Very Happy

_________________
Author of a thread that spiralled out of all control...... Smile

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Lanius

Lanius

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Porto, Portugal

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

Ty-Odi wrote:
Wanna no something scary?

I forgot I posted this ages ago, hehe....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=70372

I was not quite right, but not far off, on how crafting was gonna work in SW:TOR Very Happy

I call sorcery on that.
I would never think that the companions would do all the work for us. But now that it was anounced I really like this system and I can see it work perfectly for me. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-11-11

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Quote :
I see what you're saying, but that's what always kept me from doing crafting. I always hated having to go and look for that one item I never had enough of. Or I would go to craft something I wanted, and be 1 thing short of whatever. Now I can say "Hey, Companion, go get me some more X" and then I can go run a mission, and when I'm done, my companion comes back with it and I can make my item.

This system might actually get me into crafting.

Yes, you will be able to make the item. And you will enjoy it. But then you will realize that everybody else is running around with same item or even better, because they are so easy to make. To put it another way, crafting items would be easy and fun, but these items would have no value.
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok



Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-11-11
Location : Sweden

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi guys

Damion Schubert recently posted on the TOR forums:

DamionSchubert wrote:
Missions have... highly variable rewards. We're still defining exactly what that means in terms of balance, but that's a key part of the difference between missions and crafting - no gathering lots of rare resources, but no certainty either. The most extreme examples you can think of, while fun to contemplate (i.e. companions getting captured and requiring rescue), are at least not in v 1.0 of the system.

Crafting will not have out-and-out critical crafting failures. It really sucks, from a social point of view, to give someone all your crafting resources and have them all be destroyed by a bad roll, and really makes it hard for up-and-coming crafters to get any business at all.
...and:

DamionSchubert wrote:
We intentionally keep it vague. You don't 'die'. You 'are defeated'. Other group members can revive you, but only out of combat. If no one is around, you wake up at a med center near town. Some classes can revive you in combat.

Explicitly calling it death is hard to reconcile with the fiction. On the flip side, saying that all the bad guys just knock you unconscious makes them seem seem a lot more trivial. And doing a classic 'you go unconscious unless someone lands a deathblow' in other PVP games brings back the whole 'rezzing isn't realistic' issue, and just moves it after the deathblow. Ultimately, we did what worked best with the flow of the game we wanted to make.

That being said, no matter what we name it, people will probably say 'I died' if you ask them what happened to them.
Source: TOR Forums Dev Tracker


Quick rundown:

  • Missions will have a highly variable rewards.

  • The scenario where your companion gets captured during a mission and requires rescue is currently not in game.

  • Crafting will not have any out-and-out critical crafting failures.

  • Group members can revive each other, but only out of combat.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Porto, Portugal

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

ShavedEwok wrote:
Hi guys

Damion Schubert recently posted on the TOR forums:

DamionSchubert wrote:
Missions have... highly variable rewards. We're still defining exactly what that means in terms of balance, but that's a key part of the difference between missions and crafting - no gathering lots of rare resources, but no certainty either. The most extreme examples you can think of, while fun to contemplate (i.e. companions getting captured and requiring rescue), are at least not in v 1.0 of the system.

Crafting will not have out-and-out critical crafting failures. It really sucks, from a social point of view, to give someone all your crafting resources and have them all be destroyed by a bad roll, and really makes it hard for up-and-coming crafters to get any business at all.
...and:

DamionSchubert wrote:
We intentionally keep it vague. You don't 'die'. You 'are defeated'. Other group members can revive you, but only out of combat. If no one is around, you wake up at a med center near town. Some classes can revive you in combat.

Explicitly calling it death is hard to reconcile with the fiction. On the flip side, saying that all the bad guys just knock you unconscious makes them seem seem a lot more trivial. And doing a classic 'you go unconscious unless someone lands a deathblow' in other PVP games brings back the whole 'rezzing isn't realistic' issue, and just moves it after the deathblow. Ultimately, we did what worked best with the flow of the game we wanted to make.

That being said, no matter what we name it, people will probably say 'I died' if you ask them what happened to them.
Source: TOR Forums Dev Tracker


Quick rundown:

  • Missions will have a highly variable rewards.

  • The scenario where your companion gets captured during a mission and requires rescue is currently not in game.

  • Crafting will not have any out-and-out critical crafting failures.

  • Group members can revive each other, but only out of combat.

Cheers

SE

Thanks for the heads up. Smile

I can see people sending companions on 23h missions and get crap items when they come back. : D
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Lanius wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Smile

I can see people sending companions on 23h missions and get crap items when they come back. : D


/hands you a box of rusty nails and a empty can of beans.


I did good master?
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Porto, Portugal

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Lanius wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Smile

I can see people sending companions on 23h missions and get crap items when they come back. : D


/hands you a box of rusty nails and a empty can of beans.


I did good master?

Haha, exactly. Smile
That will piss of some players.
Not me tho. If I have a mission skill it will be only to send my companions on them on my offline time. I'm not expecting much from it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Lednik wrote:


Usually crafting is one of my main reasons to play any MMO, thats why i am really concerned about how all this would work. I mean, yes, grinding materials could be boring, BUT... lets be honest - sending your companions to get what you need is equivalent to clicking "i want materials" button. And if getting materials is so easy and effortless, their prices on AH would be very low. Which means the goods produced with this materials would be very cheap too. And this could severely undermine the whole economy. I wonder how Bioware is going to deal with that.

First off let me admit that what I am going to say is more inferred from what they have said. You can still gather yourself. (this has been explicit.) I am guessing that one can gather more material faster "making the rounds" at nodes than sending companions on missions. Likewise although more people will be crafting because it is less of a grind the time to make each individual item will take longer. Although crafting will be accessible by not being a grind it will not be cheap in the amount of time it takes to produce items. Therefore, I don't see that crafted items flooding the market more than other games.

In fact, you may have fewer true crafters. I have never enjoyed crafting in other games. I crafted in other games purely so that I could make money. In this game I may not take any true crafting skills. Maybe I will take only mission skills.

And for those who say "I want to do the crafting myself and not have a companion do it," my only question is: How is clicking a button and watching a progress bar any more engaging than clicking a bar that tells your companion to do it. As Damion Shubert said, you can still watch the progress bar if you wish. Moreover, you'll have more progress bars to watch to increase your fun. Instead of being monotonous like watching paint dry, it will be exciting like watching the grass grow or watching golf.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 36
Location : Frosty Canada

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
/hands you a box of rusty nails and a empty can of beans.

I did good master?

Very good, these were the two missing elements to build the....can of beans canons. The top tier weapon I was missing to do the Raid of the Mushroom Soup.

_________________
Community is the crazy notion that massively multiplayer games are more interesting when other players matter. - Community: The 3rd Element blog-
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-11-11

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, i don't mind if the companions do the crafting. No problem for me. I was saying, gathering materials by sending companions ( which is clicking a button) seems to be too easy.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Lednik wrote:
Well, i don't mind if the companions do the crafting. No problem for me. I was saying, gathering materials by sending companions ( which is clicking a button) seems to be too easy.

The crafting comment wasn't directed at you, Lednik. And while sending a companion on a gathering mission will be easy I doubt it will be as lucrative as making the rounds at the resource nodes.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 36
Location : Frosty Canada

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
The crafting comment wasn't directed at you, Lednik. And while sending a companion on a gathering mission will be easy I doubt it will be as lucrative as making the rounds at the resource nodes.

And having companions fighting over nodes, getting good loot out of the dead ones, aka Battle Crafting.

_________________
Community is the crazy notion that massively multiplayer games are more interesting when other players matter. - Community: The 3rd Element blog-
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok



Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-11-11
Location : Sweden

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
/hands you a box of rusty nails and a empty can of beans.

I did good master?

Very good, these were the two missing elements to build the....can of beans canons. The top tier weapon I was missing to do the Raid of the Mushroom Soup.

Laughing

Lednik wrote:
Well, i don't mind if the companions do the crafting. No problem for me. I was saying, gathering materials by sending companions ( which is clicking a button) seems to be too easy.

IMO, we just know too little at this point to make any assumptions about how easy or difficult these things may be.

We know the Affection Rating will have an impact on the performance of your companions, but not to which degree.

We also know that there will be time and credit costs involved with sending companions off to gather or do other missions, but since we don't know anything about the economy or the value of items, we have no clear references nor any clue on how it's balanced.

Also, since we don't know the total number of companions yet (although I and FrostyDroid are fairly sure there will be a minimum of 7), we also have no idea how many companions we'll be able to manage (5 maximum for crafting yes, but you can still send out the others on gathering missions etc).

Speaking of managing, that part may also not be as easy as it may seem at first glance... especially when you have a full house of companions and want to become a master crafter. Just managing all the tasks and maintaining a smooth and optimized workflow may be a huge undertaking in itself.

Add to that any possible skills and/or level requirements involved and other aspects of the game which may tie into crafting as well. Perhaps you need to increase the overall level of your companion in order to level-up its crafting, in which case you'd probably have to quest with it as well... just to be able to take your crafting to the next level.

Although I personally suspect (and this is just a guess) crafting may be fairly easy at the beginning (earlier levels), I can see tons of stuff they could implement to make it extremely challenging at higher tiers. They already said that they want crafters to have the possibility to become known as the "go-to crafter" on their server. This would hardly be possible if crafting was so easy, since if everyone could do it, then how would you be able to distinguish yourself in such a way?

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
Lord_Paladin

Lord_Paladin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 34
Location : Georgia

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dayn
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm

That is a good point to bring up.

Say, I need 5 durasteel in order to complete my item, but I don't want to go look. I tell my companion "Hey, R1, go find me 5 units of durasteel" then R1 says "Beep-boop-beep-beep-whirrrr" I mean: "Okay, that'll be 5,000 credits and it'll take me 8 hours"

I can then say: "Okay, that's worth it. I'm going to bed, I'll have it ready in the morning."

or: "F--- That! I can do it faster if I go hunting for it."

That doesn't seem like it's too unbalanced from WoW's way of doing it. I can just choose how I want to spend my time. I -hated- no, that's not strong enough, I -loathed- gathering in WoW. This, though, is a system I could enjoy. I can gather stuff while I run around and quest, but then if I find something I want to craft, I can send out some companions to look for it, instead of wasting hours of my precious gameplay time looking for it. And unfortunately I have precious little gameplay time.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 pm

ShavedEwok wrote:


We know the Affection Rating will have an impact on the performance of your companions, but not to which degree.


They basically have said that affection (like companions native bonuses) to skills will be small. They don't want you to not take a companion X with you or worry that choosing the darkside response will have a significant affect on your gathering/crafting.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-11-11
Age : 37
Location : Houston, TX

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 pm

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
/hands you a box of rusty nails and a empty can of beans.

I did good master?

Very good, these were the two missing elements to build the....can of beans canons. The top tier weapon I was missing to do the Raid of the Mushroom Soup.

Well, you got a bonus on that as well, because you just turned me into a coffee sprayer Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 717264
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Porto, Portugal

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

Daniel E. said on many interviews that the longest time for a crew mission he had ever seen was 23h. I just noticed this...

http://swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

Check the first pic with the companions progress bars... The droid has the progress bar at ~40% and the time left is 1d16h11min.
Do you think that we will have 3days missions? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stryklone

Stryklone

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Southern USA, mint juleps, lazy rivers

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Lanius wrote:
Daniel E. said on many interviews that the longest time for a crew mission he had ever seen was 23h. I just noticed this...

http://swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

Check the first pic with the companions progress bars... The droid has the progress bar at ~40% and the time left is 1d16h11min.
Do you think that we will have 3days missions? Surprised

Chances are that is a total of several chained missions. A similar pic and question was brought up before and a total was the interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Porto, Portugal

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Stryklone wrote:
Lanius wrote:
Daniel E. said on many interviews that the longest time for a crew mission he had ever seen was 23h. I just noticed this...

http://swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

Check the first pic with the companions progress bars... The droid has the progress bar at ~40% and the time left is 1d16h11min.
Do you think that we will have 3days missions? Surprised

Chances are that is a total of several chained missions. A similar pic and question was brought up before and a total was the interpretation.

Oh ok. Maybe that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Lanius wrote:
Daniel E. said on many interviews that the longest time for a crew mission he had ever seen was 23h. I just noticed this...

http://swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

Check the first pic with the companions progress bars... The droid has the progress bar at ~40% and the time left is 1d16h11min.
Do you think that we will have 3days missions? Surprised

In one interview DE said that the longest mission he "has seen" was 23 hours. I think that there are missions longer than 23 hours just DE had not seen that yet when he was giving interviews. I'll try and track down the interview he said this, but there are so many interviews to go through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting- A First Look   Crafting- A First Look - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Crafting- A First Look
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Cheap crafting boost
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com