The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Gaming Night

Go down 
+16
Mongo
Natheless
Mli
Lugaidh
Crebain
Baelyrn
Selven
azpb
Variable
Ty-Odi
azarhal
Grome
Gamewiz
Schwendo
Kai-Sun
Darka
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Community Gaming Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 am

US Landroval. And no need to double post just so you can get your post count up Razz

Darn, now you ninja-deleted your scd post and I look like a fool Smile
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 am

Grome wrote:
US Landroval. And no need to double post just so you can get your post count up Razz

Darn, now you ninja-deleted your scd post and I look like a fool Smile

Lol that was a glitch. I deleted the superfluous post. GOTCHA!! HIIIYAHHH NINJA!!!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 am

The force is strong with that one.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:10 am

Variable wrote:
The force is strong with that one.

*waves hand* I was never here..
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 am

I'm in! Man Captain named Varihoff
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 am

Scratch that, too many Captains already...besides, anything hoff has to be a minstrel ;P
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:06 am

And Varihoff is now a level 7 Minstrel, cant wait to hook up with you guys in game
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Grome wrote:
azarhal wrote:
(...) and I saw Iarom's raven just before he leaf the game..
Yes, we're sort of an item.

By the way, you can also add Crebain's character: Morvenar.

I knew I forgot somebody.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm

azarhal wrote:
Grome wrote:
Yes, we're sort of an item.

By the way, you can also add Crebain's character: Morvenar.

I knew I forgot somebody.
Not your fault really as he never posted it in here Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Okay, so should we maybe decide on a specific time to play together or day, or whatever?

I'm not in that game to actually play the game Smile At least not without you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Grome wrote:
Okay, so should we maybe decide on a specific time to play together or day, or whatever?

I'm not in that game to actually play the game Smile At least not without you guys.

Got to play with Selven a but the other night, did a rocky reference and jumped down a flight of stairs!

I'm going to be mostly open after 10pm EST most nights, with fri-sat nights off anytime for playing
Back to top Go down
Natheless

Natheless

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:20 pm

*shakes fist in annoyance*
Downloaded the game, installed just to see what the fuss was about ... I've now created 4 characters, taken a monthly subscription to avoid the AH limitations ~sigh~. So much for the OCD therapy. (common, you *can't* not have all the crafting bases covered. That's just ... wrong)

Names have been taken; I'll keep my eyes out for you guys.
Hunter main: Gethalin
(Lore Keeper turned out to be a bit lack-lustre and the burglar plays ...interestingly, but the Rune Master <?> is turning out to be a whole lot of fun)

edit: Rune Master's name: Slodleif <note to self: Self, second-guess the 'random' name generator to make sure you can remember the name afterwards and you don't look like such a twit.>

Last edited by Natheless on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 am

we need a gaming forum !
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 am

I have a minstrel there, names Darnit
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 am

OMG WHY IS THERE MMO PLAYING GOING ON AND I'M NOT A PART OF IT!!!!????????

Okay so seriously though. I'm going to be downloading LOTRO now since I'll be playing with you guys. Hope you don't mind a 5th wheel.

Or a umm.....golem.....or whatever else that's more lore friendly and completely useless no matter how hard it tries.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Don't know how serious we all are though lol... haven't logged in in a while :-x
Back to top Go down
Natheless

Natheless

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 pm

I agree Darka; an (OT ?) gaming section would be appreciated. Topic = game title and it could serve as an easy reference to find like-minded people (bit easier than trying to remember which thread had names listed in it)

JedinWaiting: If you do come play, Azarhal's right: lvl 1-5 in about 30 min, lvl 10 in a day (but don't skip any reading of course)
I'll try to be on later (the download and patching will take forever anyways) and if needed, I'll try to help outfit you with some stuff if you're on the US Landroval server. Ummmm..... 'stuff'

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Don't worry, we've got an "other games" forum planned in the new forum layout thread... should take care of things I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Some browser games are fun too... They have the advantage that you don't need to be online at the same time or a lot at all for that matter.

Don't know any fun ones though I think.
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 am

Okay I've made my character on Landroval. My characters name is Elrodeus. I've spent the better part of tonight messing around with the graphic settings trying to get them to look the way I like while still keeping a nice framerate.

So umm....it seems no matter how high I set the draw distance and the mesh detail....I still see things "popping up" so to speak. Does anyone else notice this strangeness? I can set my settings to Ultra High on everything but still when I stand about 40 feet from a tree and start backing away from it I can see the meshes .....like...I dunno..."bounce" back and forth from their low quality mesh and then back to their high quality mesh when you walk back towards it.

Please tell me there's a way to fix this....I find it hard to believe that this game came out a year after WoW yet it doesn't slowly "fade" the meshes into view and instead they have it pop up right in front of you like you're playing an old first generation playstation game.

My apologies before hand if this post makes me seem like an elitist graphics whore. This is just one of those small things that drive me insane. Just running from one place to another 40 feet ahead and I see meshes popping up all over the places like surprise jack-n-the-box meshes. Really kills immersion for me. I'll try to mess with my settings again in the morning. I'm getting some sleep >.<
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

All this LotRO talk and the new Jedi Immersion Day info got me thinking about one of the things I found disconcerting about LotRO. You have this epic quest that is very intense and the make it sound like you should not be dawdling around, and then you go and kill some bears so one hobbit can court another hobbit. I hope that SWTOR does a better job of organizing their side/world quests so that the quests don't feel like your character is wasting time doing them when you have more important things you should be doing storywise..
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
All this LotRO talk and the new Jedi Immersion Day info got me thinking about one of the things I found disconcerting about LotRO. You have this epic quest that is very intense and the make it sound like you should not be dawdling around, and then you go and kill some bears so one hobbit can court another hobbit. I hope that SWTOR does a better job of organizing their side/world quests so that the quests don't feel like your character is wasting time doing them when you have more important things you should be doing storywise..
That's always been a problem when story was involved. Be it MMO or offline RPG. Name one offline RPG that doesn't let you go wandering off even though you supposedly have little time until the world (or universe, or whatever) is lost (which is sort of the storyline in most RPGs).
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 am

Can I propose Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy? we could all go log into some random server and chat/duel, JA is probably the best substitute for a chatroom ever, IMO not even a MMORPG can beat it at that.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 am

I'll haveta check that one out...its been years since I've played Sad
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah dude, I feel its the most appropriate since we are all waiting for a online Star Wars game in which you can chill around with your buddies., why not play another online Star Wars game in which you can chill around as well in the meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Gaming Night
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next