The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Gaming Night

Go down 
+16
Mongo
Natheless
Mli
Lugaidh
Crebain
Baelyrn
Selven
azpb
Variable
Ty-Odi
azarhal
Grome
Gamewiz
Schwendo
Kai-Sun
Darka
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Community Gaming Night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm

I never really played that game. I was working on the road most of the time when that came out and if I recall it came out about the same time as KOTOR. Hey, I'd be willing to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 pm

As soon as we get a decent amount of people willing to try it, I will start scouting for a server we can all log in to.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Let me get with the Crazy crew, we can see who wants in JA. Is it a digital download now, or still purchased?
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 am

You can get it from steam, or you can download it from somewhere else if you know what I mean.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6020/

I still have my copy so I will just go ahead and installed to look for a server as I mentioned.

*edit*
LoL installation took under 2 minutes to complete, thats a huge difference from the 20 minutes installation on my old pc. affraid
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 am

Dres, good idea.

Is there a specific version that one would need to be able to play on the same servers? And you're suggesting it might work with a download from "somewhere else"?
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 am

As far as I know the game works as long as you do not try to crack it, I just made an ISO of my JA disc 1 so I dont have it on drive all the time and works just fine.

I found a server which is not crowded, has the appropiate ruleset (basically just log in and chill around, go on duels and that kind of stuff), and where I was greeted by a friendly bunch, I asked them if I could bring the RiG to their server and they were happy with that.

The server info is...
72.5.250.193:29070

If you are a complete newbie to the game then I suggest you connect to the server using the in-game console (its easier that way IMO)
To access the console press Shift + tilde (thats the key located to the left of 1) a drop down window will appear. Then type there /connect 72.5.250.193:29070

You dont need anything but the official game patch which should already come with the game, if you can not connect then its because you do not have the patch.

Here is a link to the patch
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Knight_Academy_Patch_101;20459

My in-game name should be something similar to Dres.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 am

We played it back in the day, I need to dig around and look for my copy hehe. Ive moved from California to St.Louis and twice locally since then lol.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

Alright, gonna be checking it out in the following days. Though I'm not gonna have that much time with the holidays coming up Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 am

I will dig around in my boxes, hopefully I dont have to rebuy the game Sad
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am

Just downloading the game on steam, so enter the noob Smile
I won't have much time to play the next month or so, but it should be fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am

I hear ya Aylin,

I am very very very busy til the 2nd of the new year. Being a dj, we have a ton of holiday parties going on. Dre, I will try t get a "RiG JA game" going after the new year!
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

No rush buddies, I am sure we are all busy during the holiday! =D
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I just found a better server, it actually has a bit of activity, its the BoSS clan server or something like that.

69.90.34.29:29070

It uses a mod that allows you to actually level your character and choose different classes, cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 am

Sweet on the mod/levels!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Gaming Night   Community Gaming Night - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Gaming Night
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6