The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What class do you plan on rolling first?

Go down 
+49
Rayviin
Brando Calrissian
Zooball
Draxx
Natheless
Tal Soren
JedinWaiting
HDubNZ
Pyara_Raga
Coldhart
Xaxus
Dharnell
lordmarvelpl
Jester
Mythicrose
Crebain
Mli
DeaconX
Xavier
The *Pew*gilists
Velaxi
Godric_Barbarosa
Stryklone
Lanius
Aldemarran
Grome
Redriot
Buddhist
ShavedEwok
Zephrus
Schwendo
WesleyP.
MorgonKara
Razhah
Gamewiz
azarhal
Lednik
Ty-Odi
Zepour
Selven
Finiffa
archifikos
Narevek
Sylrah
Havenae
Variable
Lugaidh
Hairicane
Kai-Sun
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coldhart

Coldhart

What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 am

Crap...time to pull more hair out.

My main will probably be an Inquisitor (Still thinking about warrior)

My alt (first alt I'm sure) will be a Sniper or assassin...I just like saying assassin...ass...ass...in
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
lordmarvelpl

lordmarvelpl

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 am

Lugaidh wrote:
lordmarvelpl wrote:
There is no discussion, when I heard that there will be Trooper as one of the classes, I was sold ^_^

Awesome freakin avatar guy!!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyara_Raga

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 am

i'm definitely doing SW Jugg's or JK Guard. i've always loved the tank role. i dunno it's just something about being right in the middle of the fray taking all that damage why my friends nuke that baddies Smile

i haven't decided on a faction yet because i want to see what class my wife wants to play.

i also know i will end up trying every class just so i can experience that awesome bioware story Smile
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Holy bantha poo...I really don't know. It will definitely be Republic but as for class I am with you guys. It'll be sabre fest to start with so if I had to choose I'd say Trooper or Smuggler/Scoundrel. If I was to roll Force User then it would be Jedi Consular. I like to stand apart from the crowd...says the Hunter...ahem...
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 am

My first two or so years of MMO playing was as a DPS/Healer hybrid. When I started playing a tank in WoW (technically I just respecced because my favorite build became dumbed down and cookie cutter in a patch) I suddenly had found a new passion. I felt like I slid into the roll I had been looking for.

I'm definitely not one of those like...stuck up pricks you run across in game that think they're better than everyone else, however I can't help shaking the fact that I kinda get a power trip while tanking in MMORPG's. I feel like you can control the battle (and your friends lives) alot more as a tank than ALMOST any other class. I say almost because I got very similar vibes from playing a healer....obviously.

So after that long ass rant I think it's clear what I must be....

Sith Juggernaut.
Most likely light sided because I'm still a panzy in my own strange not exactly Jedi way.
Back to top Go down
Tal Soren

Tal Soren

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

My first and main toon will most likely be a jedi knight guardian. I always say I'm gonna do something different but then end up missing the tank game.
I usualy tend to play melee characters, but I'll probably give bounty hunter a try. My SWG BH was one of my favorite characters of all time. Hopefully there won't be 1,000 people trying to RP one of the Fett's, could get old real fast.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 am

Tal Soren wrote:
My first and main toon will most likely be a jedi knight guardian. I always say I'm gonna do something different but then end up missing the tank game.
I usualy tend to play melee characters, but I'll probably give bounty hunter a try. My SWG BH was one of my favorite characters of all time. Hopefully there won't be 1,000 people trying to RP one of the Fett's, could get old real fast.

Absolutely LUUUUV the lego Star Wars Avatar!!
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 am

Any chance of starting a poll on this? Results might be interesting in the future once servers are revealed etc...
Back to top Go down
Natheless

Natheless

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

I was originally going to go with Smuggler (I could picture it, it was 'so me', the perfect 'putter-around-class' <in my head> a bit of hypothetical black market dealing,blah blah blah) and then the Imperial Agent happened.
I'm being inexplicably drawn to that class now; all my previous MMO experience pretty much focused on the caster classes. You would have thought that the original fascination with the Smuggler class would have set off the 'don't bet on wanting a caster class again' flashing lights.

Can't say I'm attracted to the whole sniper side, so it may work out that it's the assassin route for me; but anything can change up to (and even after) release - right up to the DUH DUH DUH DUHHH decision-time-click-to-accept.

Definitely RP-PVE putter-er here, grey aligned (I SUCK at being dark side but if the writing quality is there - manipulation, big time), "helpful solo-er / no pvp".
With the incomplete crafting groups: so far a slicer / bits-n-pieces type gatherer/treasure hunter/diplomat (I know, can only pick 3; which sorta sucks imo, but we have to work with what we're given and decisions will have to be made).

tl;dr / tmi
farmer Bob the Agent
Back to top Go down
Dharnell

Dharnell

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 am

Variable wrote:
Dharnell wrote:
No doubt about it. I was sold on the Trooper class when I heard that you can range tank with a massive Gatling Gun and the fact that you can knockdown close range foes with the butt of your gun. Not to mention that you get sticky grenades and a rocket launcher. That being said, while I'll still probably make a Jedi Sentinel as an alt, my mind is made up on being a trooper.

I have to admit, the ranged tank part has me intrigued as well, and when your go-to solution is a bigger gun its really hard to go wrong.

"Have threat problems? Whip out a bigger gun!"
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Dharnell wrote:

"Have threat problems? Whip out a bigger gun!"

"I either have to stop shooting at people, or get a bigger GUN!" ~John Crichton
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm

HDubNZ wrote:
Any chance of starting a poll on this? Results might be interesting in the future once servers are revealed etc...
I think it would be interesting to see. We will need an undecided option though lol... I'm pretty certain things will change over time as well, as they release more info on the classes and ACs.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 am

<------want's to be a sith lord (master)...

Might name him Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem

C'mon Bruce Leeroy...Who's da master?!

/ques funky 80's Vanity'esk dance tune..."You are the last dragon"...er how ever it goes...brain fart >.<
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 am

Thats great Cold! Me n' Kai were talking about that VERY movie last week!!

I still plan on the Sith/Inquis/assssssaaaaasssssin

But, man, the more I look at IA (Imperial Agent)...the more I like it!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Schwendo wrote:
But, man, the more I look at IA (Imperial Agent)...the more I like it!
Me too... I think my choice will come down to this: Smuggler, Trooper, Imperial Agent. I'm probably gonna choose depening on what guild I will join (therefore what faction).

The intriguing thing is, at first I wasn't really interested in the trooper but lately I have completely changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah, that video of IA was almost a game changer for me...just looks like the "Scout Sniper" of SWToR !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Yeah, that video of IA was almost a game changer for me...just looks like the "Scout Sniper" of SWToR !! Smile

I wasn't really stoked about any Empire class because well, I'd have the opposite mirror on Republic (mechanics wise, to a point.)

My only thought was a Sith Sorcerer maybe (even though I plan on seeing all stories,) that would probably fit well with the Crazies (think Joker from the Dark Knight..but a Sith.)

I've always been mildly curious about the IA, but the lack of info was kinda like "where is this class going?" The video helped a good bit and I'm really excited to make an IA alt
Back to top Go down
Draxx

Draxx

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Reaper
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Bounty Hunter.

Point. Shoot. Loot.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

I wasn't really stoked about any Empire class because well, I'd have the opposite mirror on Republic (mechanics wise, to a point.)

My only thought was a Sith Sorcerer maybe (even though I plan on seeing all stories,) that would probably fit well with the Crazies (think Joker from the Dark Knight..but a Sith.)

I've always been mildly curious about the IA, but the lack of info was kinda like "where is this class going?" The video helped a good bit and I'm really excited to make an IA alt

Oddly when I read your post and came to Joker I thought first of Joker from Full Metal Jacket. I might have to use that as inspiration for a character. A guy with a sense of humor and a conscience in the middle of a war. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Quote :
Point. Shoot. Loot.

Point, shoot, auto-loot!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:

Oddly when I read your post and came to Joker I thought first of Joker from Full Metal Jacket. I might have to use that as inspiration for a character. A guy with a sense of humor and a conscience in the middle of a war. I love it!

Damn, that would be a pretty awesome character idea! Glad I could spark the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Hiiiii...Joker...I am in a world of...shizz! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated)

And Kai, you hit the nail right on the head for us Crazies...I think we'll be Sith heavy...with us yelling "Why so serious?!" throughout a dungeon, hehe...
Back to top Go down
Zooball

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I must play that Jedi Consular Shadow! Wink
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 am

Schwen can be our Lord Jenkins in the dungeons...LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY.........
Back to top Go down
Dharnell

Dharnell

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

Coldhart wrote:
<------want's to be a sith lord (master)...

Might name him Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem

C'mon Bruce Leeroy...Who's da master?!

/ques funky 80's Vanity'esk dance tune..."You are the last dragon"...er how ever it goes...brain fart >.<

"Who's the Masta?"

"SHO NUFF!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What class do you plan on rolling first?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next