The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...

Go down 
+10
Quince
SandsS
Lednik
CRR_Carla
Aldemarran
Lanius
azarhal
Grome
archifikos
Schwendo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 am

If you're gonna make spy references for an IA, how about Smiley? He's one heck of a character in the Le Carre novels.
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 am

Hey Schwen! The names of the agents should never be listed on a public place. This is classified info Cool
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 am

LOL!! Great Idea!...I'll work on that one! How bout' IA "code names"?
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 pm

http://swtor.com/media/screens/operative-0
I just noticed that that Operative is using a blaster pistol. Always thought that they only could use rifles. :\
I actualy would prefer a heavy blaster pistol rather than a blaster rifle.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

no references to the Stainless Steel Rat? I'm dissapointed
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Lanius wrote:
I just noticed that that Operative is using a blaster pistol. Always thought that they only could use rifles. :\

That is a rifle, he puts both hands on it during the video, and so does the operative for the main holonet page.

Supposed weapons from what we know so far are,

Operative: Rifle

Sniper: Sniper Rifle

This list probably isn't complete, but those are the main weapons per AC without going into specifics, I believe.

And, man I was originally not going to make an Empire character past seeing the storylines but the IA is my fav Emp class and I just have to have one! Who needs the Force?
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Lanius wrote:

That is a rifle, he puts both hands on it during the video, and so does the operative for the main holonet page.

Supposed weapons from what we know so far are,

Operative: Rifle

Sniper: Sniper Rifle

This list probably isn't complete, but those are the main weapons per AC without going into specifics, I believe.

And, man I was originally not going to make an Empire character past seeing the storylines but the IA is my fav Emp class and I just have to have one! Who needs the Force?

In the video he uses many Rifles and Sniper Rifles. Never seen him using that one that looks like a pistol.
Back to top Go down
sleepntherain

Ingame Characters
Character Name: undecided
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 am

For those who are playing an IA, do you plan on going light side/ dark side or gray? Also, what ability's do you think might be given to each alignment?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 am

Hey Sleep', IA is just a "imperial" class hehe..
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Hey Sleep', IA is just a "imperial" class hehe..

He didn't mention faction, just alignment/morality Razz

I'm not quite 100% certain on my IA, he might be gray....but it really depends on how I feel once I get in game. I just know he isn't going to be a Dark character. Doesn't fit his goals for the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

sleepntherain wrote:
For those who are playing an IA, do you plan on going light side/ dark side or gray? Also, what ability's do you think might be given to each alignment?

I'm planing on going Grey or Light Side. It will depend on if alignment really affects the abilities or the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:10 pm

sleepntherain wrote:

The alignments of my first characters of each class characters will be determined by the nature of the choices I have to make and I have no specific plains for them before being faced with those choices. That being said I do tend toward lightsided in most morality games I've played. I could definitely see playing a lightsided IA who believes a benevolent dictatorship of the best and brightest is better than the corrupt squabbling of the Republic. Kind of like a less weenie version of the operative in the Fatal Alliance book.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

If they give ability adjustments based on morality I would expect them to go the route of improving healing for light side alignment. Since I currently intend my IA to be a healer, I would then be pushed towards a lighter morality. If (as I would prefer) they don't tie performance to alignment then I'll probably play some sort of a Neutral Evil concept where he's mostly out to serve himself but recognizes that's he is safer when other people are willing to watch his back and kinda likes the benefits of being a "Hero of the Imperium".

If any of you have read it, he will be heavily influenced by Commissar Ciaphas Cain. For those interested the are at least 2 omnibuses out about him at Barnes & Noble last I checked. My favorite quote is "The Guard needed soldiers of that calibre, and if I had to bend a few regulations to keep them standing between me and whatever the warp might be about to vomit up at us, I'd make origami out of the rulebook without a second thought." And he's equally willing to follow the letter of the law when it gets him what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

My IA will be loyal to his country and to the Emperor. Not to the man who is currently occupying the position, but to the institution. His choices will be influenced by that. No unnecessary bloodshed and/or cruelty, only what is needed to accomplish his mission. Whether this kind of behavior would lead to the light side, dark side or gray i don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...   IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPERIAL AGENT CORNER...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2