The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite

Go down 
+10
Schwendo
Kai-Sun
Tal Soren
Zepour
Mongo
Coldhart
Calvillanous
Quince
JedinWaiting
Godric_Barbarosa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:39 pm

I signed up and applied. I haven't had much time to play but aside from laundry today is Rift day so should be fun. So far I love my Bard/Nightblade combo, bladedancers +50% dodge for 15 sec is my OH **** button. So far it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

Sounds like you're having fun. I did Stormcaller/Elementalist/Dominator mage and had a blast, both figuratively and literally. Did the Guardian side as a change of pace. Like on my Marksman/Ranger/Saboteur rogue, I got as far as Scarlet Gorge. Don't really want to go further right now, want something new for when the game goes live. As an aside, I think the Guardian story through the first 28 levels is harder than the Defiant's story. Both are tricky, but ... eh, maybe it's because a mage is squishier than a rogue... lol.
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 am

Apparently G4 did a preview on endgame raiding in Rift. While some things are very familiar, a whole bunch of it is new and exciting. http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/63677/rift/articles/73643/Rift-End-Game-Raiding-Preview/. I was only able to get the HD version to work, maybe you'll be lucky with the SD version though.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, I like what they were saying. I couldn't get the raid vid to play tho. Just sat there after I hit play
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Did you click the "HD" button? That's what I had to do. Basically there are two types of raids: outdoor and indoor. The outdoor one you buy/craft a special lure and when you find a tear forming, you use the special lure and the raid rift forms there. Basically you decide where to do it. Like with public rifts this one is open for others to join, but only the original members of the raid get the l33t loot. Anyone else that joins gets normal rift drops and money. It's multi-staged like normal but has a story to it with tactics like a normal raid. Basically the dungeon comes to you. The indoors raid is instanced, but there's dynamic content inside the dungeon. What may look like a wide open space initially turns into a maze (for instance) in the boss battle. I hope you can find that video somewhere, it's so worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Woot! Finally watched the vid. Nice stuff!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Rift is finally live as of last night for the head start. Us Crazies are on Rocklift again. Just started our guild there and will start recruiting in a couple weeks, give or take.

Anyone looking to start Rift, feel free to look us up.

In-game names:

Coldhart
Teegrim
Breeha
Stygon
Qwenlieu
Cain
Vhayl
Calvillanous

We also have a few friends from WoW who have joined us. So off to a good start. We're not even activily recruiting atm...will be in a week or two.

Last edited by Coldhart on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Qwenlieu is my toon's name, not surprised you don't remember it. Vhayl, Calvillanous and Mongo from RIG are also either in our guild or will be joining shortly. The more the merrier. We're on Rocklift, Defiant side. It's nice to be playing Rift for real now. RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 260410
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Mongo is playing as Cain, Bard/Assassin on Rockcliff
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Cool. I update my post ^ We're not doing to bad for just starting and not recruiting yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite   RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIFT Beta VIP Guild Invite
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4